- This event has passed.
2017 Pest Management Seminar
December 6, 2017 @ 7:30 am - December 7, 2017 @ 12:00 pm$215.00
Registration Open & Speakers’ Schedule All Set For The 2017 Seminar
Join us for the Annual Pest Management Seminar December 6 & 7, 2017 at The Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon and fulfill your Oregon and Washington pesticide re-certification credits! 10 hours of relicensing credits anticipated. We have put together an amazing speaker line up that include:
- Brian Horgan, Ph.D., professor and associate head in the Department of Horticultural Science at the University of Minnesota.
- Dean Mosdell, Ph.D., Turf & Ornamental Specialist, Syngenta
- Alec Kowalewski, Ph.D., Turfgrass Specialist, Oregon State University
- Zac Reicher, Ph.D., Techinical Specialist, Green Solutions Team, Bayer Environmental Science
*Early registration pricing: Before November 22, 2017
Three Sessions & Lunch – $190.00
Student with Instructor confirmation & Lunch -$90.00
*Registrations after November 22, 2017
Three Sessions & Lunch – $215.00
Student with Instructor confirmation & Lunch -$115.00
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Oregon Department of Agriculture – 10 APPROVED
- Washington Department of Agriculture – 10 APPROVED
- GCSAA – .90 APPROVED
- Oregon Landscape Contractors Board – 11 Technical APPROVED
ACCOMIDATIONS AVAILABLE AT:
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Convention Center – 435 NE Wasco St. Portland OR
*There will be no split session for applicator test preparation offered at the 2017 Pest Management Seminar.
**Make sure to bring your appropriate license information to complete recertification forms for both days of the seminar.
***Cancellation / No-Show Policy: Cancellation requests must be made in writing to the OGCSA office. No refunds will be made for no-shows or for cancellations made after November 29, 2016.
Contact OGCSA office at 503-344-6535 or email: email@example.com