- This event has passed.
Oregon State University Turfgrass Field Day
August 29 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$90
8:00 am to 9:00 am – Check-in and Breakfast
9:00 am to 11:30 am – Field Day, Industry Expo
11:30 am to 12:30 pm – Lunch
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm – J. Oliver Memorial Golf Tournament and Dinner
Field Day Topics
- Fungicide Alternatives for Microdochium
- Fungicides for Management of Anthracnose
- Annual Bluegrass Herbicide Resistance
- Fine Fescue Establishment
- Broadleaf Herbicide Trial Update
- Mowing Height and Frequency for Lawns
- Irrigation Rates and Frequency for Lawns
- Fertilizer selection, rates and timing
- Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, and Fine Fescue NTEP
- Spring Aerification and Fertilizer Timing for Lawns Drought Resistance
Full Package: Registration $90.00 (Due Aug 19). Onsite registration $115.
Registration includes breakfast, field day, lunch, golf and dinner.
Field Day Only: Registration $60.00 (Due Aug 19). Include field day and lunch, excludes golf and dinner.
Social Package: $35.00
Lunch at Lewis-Brown Farm, or Dinner at Trysting Tree Golf Course (Due Aug 19).
Industry Booth or Equipment Exhibitor: $90 (Due Aug 19).
Booth hours 9:00 am to 11:30 am at Lewis-Brown Turf Farm. Includes folding table (6’ x 2.5‘) and registration for 1 person (breakfast, field day, lunch, golf and dinner).
Golf Outing Tee Sponsor: $250