Alec Kowalewski, Associate Professor at Oregon State University is involved with a multi-state federally-funded research project on low-input turfgrasses. As part of his effort, Alec is assisting the University of Minnesota in finding participants for a turfgrass cultivar evaluation database survey. Please view Dr. Watkins’ request below and participate in the survey. Thank you for your assistance!
Dear Oregon Golf Course Superintendents Association member:
I am writing to request your participation in a Turfgrass Cultivar Evaluation Database survey of those involved in the turfgrass industry. The survey will take 15-20 minutes to complete.
Purpose of the survey. Currently, the agency coordinating multi-state turfgrass cultivars evaluation is the National Turfgrass Evaluation Program (NTEP). Researchers representing several universities are designing a database for turfgrass cultivar results so we are interested in learning the following:
- How you use turfgrass cultivar evaluation data currently
- How you might want to use turfgrass cultivar evaluation data in the future
- This survey is not sponsored by NTEP.
- Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary.
- All of your responses are anonymous and none of the responses will be connected to identifying information.
- The survey is being conducted using Qualtrics, a cloud based software that stores data on secure servers.
- If you receive this invitation from more than one source, please do not answer this survey more than once.
Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey
Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
If you have any questions about this survey, or difficulty in accessing the site or completing the survey, please contact Eric Watkins at email@example.com or 612-624-7496. If you have any questions or concerns about your role and rights as a research participant, you may contact, anonymously if you wish, the Research Subjects’ Advocate Line, D528 Mayo 420 Delaware St. Southeast, Minneapolis MN 55455; 612-625-1650.
Thank you in advance for providing this important feedback.
Dr. Eric Watkins
Department of Horticultural Science
University of Minnesota
338 Alderman Hall
1970 Folwell Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108