New Job Opening – Irrigation Technician
TSW is seeking an Irrigation Field Tech to provide world-class service and training, creating loyal customers within our W. WA/Greater Seattle market. Extensive knowledge on Toro specific Irrigation is not required. We are willing to train the right person! New truck and essential tools provided.
Essential job functions:
- Learn how Toro Irrigation systems operate
- Detect, diagnose, and train customers on Toro Irrigation
- Develop and build relationships with Customers, Toro and TSW Irrigation Representatives and Contractors
- Preventative maintenance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor
- Ensure service orders, quotes and other administrative tasks are processed accurately and timely
- Attend Trade Shows, Field days, and Training Seminars. Some overnight required.
- Work closely with the TSW team and Toro to grow and improve both external and internal customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions
- Road warrior
- 2 years within an Irrigation related field. Golf, Residential/Landscape, Contractor, Agriculture, etc. is preferred
- Live within working territory, Western WA
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- A desire and willingness to develop and grow
- This is an active position. The candidate must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time and able to lift 50lbs, shovel, work with hand tools, hoses, etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly wage $24-28+ DOE
- Potential for commission on billable work
- Vehicle and gas card provided
- Company card for overnight expenses
- Bi-monthly pay
- Full Time
- Personal Time Off
- Benefit Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, etc.
- 401k Plan
Send Resumes to Ashley.Burke@Turfstar.com or call 206-501-7252
About Turf Star Western:
Turf Star Western services and sells The Toro Company’s vast array of Commercial turf, Construction, Residential and Commercial Landscaper, Consumer & Irrigation equipment from Baja, California to Alaska. We service the golf industry, professional sports teams, colleges, stadiums, & tax supported entities. We are the market leader in the businesses we are operating within.
We are a family run business with an employee centric mentality. We strive for high levels of employee satisfaction by aligning interest with our employees. We train and provide our employees with the resources to achieve desired goals. We recognize employees for their work and contribution. We measure our success by achieving high levels of employee and customer satisfaction. We are a premium employer in every regard including compensation. We value attitude, work ethic and being conscientious above all other things including experience. We are willing to train the best of class accordingly. If this sounds like a good fit, give us a call, and come visit our operations.