- This event has passed.
2019 Pest Management Seminar
December 4, 2019 @ 7:00 am - December 5, 2019 @ 12:00 pm$215.00
We are excited to announce that in 2019 this event will be held at a new venue, The Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown. The Crowne Plaza property offers an exceptional meeting space with the convenience of your host hotel on the same property. Still located in Downtown Portland just around the corner from the Convention Center, this new venue is still within walking distance to the Max line, on-site parking and much much more!
This annual seminar will feature leading industry speakers, exhibitor booths and hosted happy hour on the evening to the 4th.
SPEAKER LINE UP:
- Bill Kreuser, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Extension Turfgrass Specialist University of Nebraska Lincoln
- James Baird, Ph.D., Associate Cooperative Extension Specialist in Turfgrass Management and Assistant Turfgrass Horticulturist, UC Riverside
- Dean Mosdell, Ph.D., Turf & Ornamental Specialist, Syngenta
- James Hempfing, Ph.D., Field Development Representative, Bayer Environmental Science
- Brian McDonald, Clint Mattox & Emily Braithwaite, Oregon State University Turfgrass
- Charles Silcox, Ph.D., Product Development Manager – AMVAC Environmental Products
- VIEW COMPLETE SPEAKER SCHEDULE HERE
Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown Convention Center Hotel
1441 NE 2nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97232
Click Here to book online or call: 503-233-2401
PRICING & REGISTRATION:
*Early registration pricing: Registrations received by November 19, 2019 at 6:00pm
Full Seminar, Lunch & Happy Hour – $190.00
Student rate with Instructor confirmation – $90.00
*Registrations after November 19, 2019
Full Seminar, Lunch & Happy Hour – $215.00
Student rate with Instructor confirmation – $115.00
RECERTIFICATION & EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Oregon Department of Agriculture – 10 APPROVED
- Washington Department of Agriculture – 11 APPROVED
- GCSAA – .95 APPROVED EDUCATION POINTS
- Oregon Landscape Contractors Board – 11 APPROVED CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
- International Society of Arboriculture – 3 APPROVED CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
*Make sure to bring your appropriate license information to complete recertification forms for both days of the seminar.
***Cancellation / No-Show Policy: Cancellation requests must be made in writing to the OGCSA office. No refunds will be made for no-shows or for cancellations made after November 26, 2019.
Contact OGCSA office at 503-344-6535 or email: email@example.com