Plan to join fellow OGCSA members in October at Black Butte Ranch in Central, OR for the Fall Meeting. This meeting will host quality educational speakers with an environmental focus followed up with a networking lunch and golf in afternoon. You won’t want to miss this event!
Registration Closed – Call OGCSA office for availability -503-344-6535
What’s on Tap….
- Making a Bee-Friendly Golf Course (Without Creating Headaches) With
- Andony Melathopoulos, Associate Professor Pollinator Health Extension, OSU
- Oregon Butterfly Diversity and Conservation With
- Amanda Egertson, Stewardship Director, Deschutes Land Trust
- Think Wild: Supporting Wildlife and Habitat through Rehabilitation, Education, and Conservation With
- Sally Compton, Executive Director, Think Wild Oregon
When is it Happening…. Tuesday, October 10
- 8:00am – Check-in, Continental Breakfast, and Networking
- 8:30am – Welcome
- 8:45am – Education
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Golf
Where are we Meeting…. Black Butte Ranch Three Sisters Event Space at the Lodge
2023.08.03 BBR Resort Map.indd (blackbutteranch.com)
Other Details you Should Know….
- Registration Includes: Meeting, Continental Breakfast, Lunch, & Golf
- GCSAA Education Points Pending
- Dress Code: Golf Attire
- Cancellation / No-Show Policy: Cancellation requests must be made in writing. No refunds will be made for no-shows or for cancellations made after Monday, October 2, 2023.
- Questions? Contact OGCSA office – 503-344-6535 email: firstname.lastname@example.org