Become an OGCSA Member
The Oregon Golf Course Superintendents Association (OGCSA) is a chapter of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA). The OGCSA is committed to forwarding its mission, which is to provide its membership with education, a forum for communication, and the enhancement of the image of its members. Accordingly, a number of OGCSA resources are available to individual members to assist with specific professional needs. The OGCSA also facilitates a number of educational and networking opportunities for the membership throughout the year.
Membership dues are from Nov. 1 – Oct. 31. Dues are not prorated.
Membership dues rates:
$185.00 first member of club or organization
$130.00 additional members from the same club or organization
$60.00 for student member with proof of status
Educators, Class AA – Free
To apply for membership, please complete the following form. We will process your application and invoice you at the appropriate rate
Download paper application form below:
membership application form. Fill out and mail in with membership fee.
Benefits of Becoming a Member of the OGCSA…..
- Community Outreach Support
- Discounted Membership to the Oregon Golf Association with USGA Handicap Index
- Environmental Stewardship Guidelines
- GCSAA Affiliation & Credits
- Golf Competitions
- Government Relations
- Industry Sponsor Support
- Online Membership Directory
- Online Job Board
- Online Classified Section
- Member Awards Recognition
- Industry & Legacy Educational Scholarships
- Turfgrass Research Funding and Support
- Updates from GCSAA
- Weekly Email Newsletter